GreenWorks 20362 24V 10 Inch Cordless Chainsaw
GreenWorks 20362 is a perfect battery operated chainsaw that enables users cut through hardwood surfaces in the most simplified manner.
It has a 24V Lithium-Ion Battery that fits with both indoor and outdoor tools. We should also acknowledge that it has a 2Ah battery and a charger.
The battery is originally created to precisely serve for longer durations after it is fully charged. Also, the charging process does not consume much time. The equipment is helpful and very efficient. Its 10 inch long bar enables users to cut through trees and branches with less difficulty.
Unlike other chainsaws with additional adjustment tools, rendering them rather complicated, GreeWorks 20362 encompasses an in-built adjustment knob for easy and efficient tightening and loosening processes. It is fitted with an automatic oiler that supplies to the arm and the chain. Basically, we need to understand the necessities of oil to this equipment.
It has a small translucent container that aids in the storage of the oil. The tank was designed in this manner to make it easy for users to clearly see the oil level, so they can act promptly in case of a deficiency. GreenWorks 20362 was typically designed with adorable dimensions; it is not much big, and cannot be considered too small.
The equipment measures 12 x 8.07 x 24.8 inches. Furthermore, it is never hard to support GreenWorks 20362 as it only weighs 7.85 pounds. It has a shipping weight of 10.8 pounds. GreenWorks Chainsaw system guarantees versatility with a varied range of tools to choose from in order to accomplish the DIY projects.
It doesn’t matter the kind of job at hand. Be it a trimming task, drilling, or just cutting through the surface, GreenWorks will effectively get the job done. This equipment is generally covered with a 4-year warranty, though the lithium ion battery is covered separately.
Table of Contents
Features of This GreenWorks 20362 24V 10 Inch Cordless Chainsaw
- GreenWorks 20362 is powered by a 24V Lithium-ion battery. Lithium helps to enhance both durability and power sustainability.
- A 10 inch long bar: This bar typically cuts through the surfaces of different lengths and thicknesses.
- An In-built Adjustment Knob: this makes it easier to tighten and loosen the chain. Other equipment models have separate adjustment tools that make them a little bit complicated a difficult to operate.
- An Automatic Oiler: The oiler supplies its elixir towards the arm and the chain. This guarantees a long equipment life, as well as efficiency during operation.
- A translucent oil tank: it is basically essential for users to have clear knowledge and the ability to detect the oil levels. As states earlier, the oil typically helps to maintain both the handle and the chain. Shortages on the expected constant supply could be devastating.
- Weight about 7.85 pounds: Carrying the equipment around isn’t a big deal. It is light weight enables most users to operate with little or no difficulty.
- Warranty: Both the tool and lithium-ion battery attached are warranted. Whereas the lithium-ion battery is only warranted for 2 years, the tool has a separate warranty that runs for 4 years.
- Dimensions: 24 x 8.1 x 12 inches. The equipment is of moderate size to facilitate easy and efficient handling.
Advantages of Using GreenWorks 20362
- The 24V Lithium-ion battery attached works flawlessly to ensure durability. Furthermore, once charged, the power is retained for precisely long.
- It is never a problem to cut through the woods of varied thicknesses. GreenWorks 20362 has 10 inch long chain to help cut through trees and branches.
- Easy to operate and to make chain adjustments. Unlike other models with complicated additional tools, GreenWorks is effectively and efficiently incorporates an in-built adjustment device to save both time and energy during the modification process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take for a battery to run low on a single charge?
A: It takes about 2 hours of continuous use for the battery to be depleted. Alternatively, it takes an average of 50 cuts of trees measuring 4X4 inches foe the battery to run low. The charging time, however, is just 45 minutes.
Q: Can the GreenWorks 20362 cordless chainsaw use 4Ah battery?
A: Yes, there are available varieties of 4Ah battery compatible with the chainsaw. However, we advise our customers to try as much as possible to use the 2Ah battery for kickback reasons; to keep the user safer.
Q: What are the dimensions of the chainsaw?
A: The GreenWorks 20362 cordless chainsaw measures 24 x 8.1 x 12 inches.
GreenWorks 20362 cordless chainsaw is suitable for both the newbie and the experienced people in operating a chainsaw. It is lightweight, efficient and easy to handle by even elderly or women. The chainsaw is built with durable material; hence it will serve you for a long time.
However, to prolong the lifetime of the chainsaw, always ensure that the chain is properly lubricated. You can do this by frequently checking the oil level and refilling it when the level is below the standard.