Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium Ion Cordless chainsaw
“You get what you pay for,” so they say. I was skeptical about buying the chainsaw due to two reasons: the price was much higher as compared to other chainsaws and also because am used to my gas powered chainsaw. Fortunately for me, something still pushed me to buy it as I needed a tool to use for my light cutting.
I can proudly say that I made the right choice, actually one of the best choices ever! I love the scooter both physically and internally. The HCU02C1 is one of the best battery chainsaws, which is magnificently designed which will make you have the urging feeling to find out what is inside.
The Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless chainsaw is powered by power coupled with a high performing motor which helps in minimizing vibration and noise by over 40%. Nowadays, I can freely clear my yard without feeling guilty of making unnecessary noise to my neighbors.
I also live in snow prone areas where I have to climb a ladder while clearing the snow. I fell over thrice while using the gasoline powered chainsaw due to the heaviness and the immense vibration, but since I got myself Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless chainsaw my life has been easier. The chainsaw is far much safer to use and also the fact that it is lightweight, makes cutting even easier.
It uses the high power 36V Lithium-Ion battery which is durable and holds charge for considerably longer duration of time. The battery is accompanied with a compatible charger to quickly charge the battery within just 45 minutes. The safety of the user is also assured by the blade guard that the chainsaw comes with.
This is a perfect tool for a homeowner who likes a do it yourself activities. It is very easy to handle and is safe to use. You no longer have to hire someone to clean your yard or cut your firewood into pieces as this as Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless chainsaw provides you with a perfect solution.
Table of Contents
Features of Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium Ion Cordless chainsaw
- Zero emission: the chainsaw is powered by the battery hence does not emit harmful fumes to the environment. Using Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless chainsaw ensures a clean working condition as well as eliminating air pollution which is commonly associated with gas powered chainsaws.
- 40% reduced noise: the noise which is usually produced by the gas powered chainsaw is reduced by 40% when you use this chainsaw.
- 1650FPM: Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless chainsaw has a high cutting speed that enables you to cut several trees with just a single charge.
- 12” bar and chain: this delivers high performance coupled with effortless cuttings.
- Tool-free chain adjustment: you do not require tools to customize the chain, hence making the chainsaw convenient to operate and at the same time minimizes the maintenance cost.
- Low maintenance: the chainsaw is cordless hence no need to replace engine oil, spark plug, clean air filters or have to drain fuel for storage purposes.
- Dimensions: the chainsaw measures 10”X 11” X 12”. The chainsaw weighs 10 pounds.
- It has low maintenance cost due to the fact that, it uses efficiently performing motor and is cordless.
- It can be conveniently maintained without using tools. You only need to adjust the knob using your hand in order to tighten the chain.
- Does not require assembly; you just insert the charged battery and the chainsaw will be ready for use.
- It is equipped with an electric brake to provide high performance and efficiency.
- It provides a perfect working environment due to the reduced noise produced.
- No carbon emissions are encountered while using this chainsaw.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does the chainsaw weigh when battery is included?
A: The chainsaw weighs 10 lbs together with the weight of the battery. The weight is light enough to allow for easy handling.
Q: Does it come with a charger?
A: Yes. It is stated that it comes as a complete package; hence the batteries and the charger are included.
Q: How long does it take for the battery to be fully charged?
A: I am using the 4Ah and it takes the battery about 45 minutes to be fully charged and one hour of continuous use to run low. If you are using the chain intermittently, it will take longer than one hour for the battery to run low.
It is equipped with first class features and is light weight, hence easy to handle. The better part of it is that, it comes as a complete package; the 36V Lithium-Ion battery and the charger are included. It provides a clean environment to work in as it is not associated with fumes. To maintain high performance of the Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium Ion Cordless Chainsaw, always ensure the chains are adjusted appropriately.