GreenWorks 20312 DigiPro Cordless chainsaw
Make your cutting much more pleasant and safe by using GreenWorks -20312 DigiPro Cordless chainsaw. It has numerous advantages as compared to the chainsaw that is fueled by gas. I initially used the Poulan Pro 16” saw, but the moment I laid my hands on this cordless saw, I have never dreamt of using my Poulan saw again.
I prefer this chainsaw due to the silence that you experience while using it. I live in a ranch community where people prefer silence to noise; after all, that is why they moved away from the city noise. I usually feel at peace while using this chainsaw as I know that I am not disturbing the tranquility of the community. I can easily cut down trees quietly without interfering with the peace of the neighbor.
GreenWorks 20312 DigiPro Cordless chainsaw features a standard long lasting battery that only takes a short duration of time to be fully recharged. I initially assumed that the battery will not serve me for long and even went ahead and bought another backup battery.
Click Here to read more battery chainsaw reviews.
Contrary to my expectations, by the time the battery runs down, am also exhausted and there is no need of using my backup battery. As a matter of fact, I have never used the additional battery that I bought.
Safety of the user is also put into consideration in this battery chainsaw. The saw is very light to lift hence reduces the possibility of feeling back pain, especially for the elderly. The chainsaw features the chain brake which works perfectly well. It helps in regulating the speed of the chainsaw. You can easily adjust the chain without using tools.
It is advisable to frequently check the tightness of the chain to protect it from loosening. This saw is ideal for both first timers in tree cutting as well as the veteran as it is easy to use. GreenWorks 20312 DigiPro Cordless chainsaw can be used by both men and women due to its lightweight.
Table of Contents
Features of GreenWorks 2032 DigiPro Cordless chainsaw
- 4Ah battery: the saw uses Lithium ion battery which comes with a charger. This allows for longer life, greater efficiency and minimized noise. The saw is compatible with 40V Li-Ion system that has a variety of tools to choose from. For 2AH battery, it takes 60 minutes for the battery to be fully charged. The 4AH battery on the other hand takes 120 minutes to be fully charged.
- Single charge: when fully charged, it can cut up to 150 trees measuring 4X4 inches.
- Brushless motor: this provides up to 30% more torque to increase the efficiency of the cutting. It also provides 70% less vibration that is commonly associated with the gas saw. Reduced vibration ensures that the user is comfortable while using the saw and, hence can work for longer duration.
- Chain brake: this ensures the safety of the user by regulating speed, especially, while alternating between low and high speed of the chainsaw.
- Low kickback chain: this also provides the user with safety while using the saw.
- Lightweight: the saw only weighs 7 pounds hence easy to use as compared to the gas tools.
- Measurement: the product measures 31”X9” X 8.5” with a shipping weight of 17.5 pounds.
- Conveys up to 30% more torque, ensuring high performance.
- The noise and vibration is reduced by 70% due to the incorporation of the brushless motor.
- Safety is ensured by the chain brake and the kickstand chain.
- It’s lightweight, hence easy to use and carry around.
- It has a higher efficiency as compared to the gas chainsaws.
- It is easy to use, therefore can be easily used by first timers.
- It is environmentally friendly as it uses electricity as the source of power and not gas and oils which is used by its counterparts.
- It makes your life easier as you do not have to mix oil and gas every now and then to power the chainsaw.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am in my sixties and searching for a chainsaw that will not exhaust me, can this be ideal for me?
A: Absolutely, the chainsaw is ultra-lightweight with brushless motor, which reduces the vibration and noise up to 70%. It is also maintenance free coupled with high performance.
Q: How long does it take for a battery to be fully charged?
A: the chainsaw uses Lithium ion battery which comes with a charger. For 2AH battery, it takes 60 minutes for the battery to be fully charged. The 4AH battery on the other hand takes 120 minutes to charge fully.
At long last, the GreenWorks have provides Lithium ion powered chainsaw as an alternative to the gas chainsaw. It is incorporated with brushless motor which not only improves the efficiency of the chainsaw but also ensures the safety of the user. Now you can quietly cut down trees or clear your yard without causing unnecessary noise in the neighborhood using GreenWorks -20312 DigiPro Cordless chainsaw.